Welcome to our Advocacy Community ๐Ÿ’œ Let’s get to know one another!

Forums Community Welcome to our Advocacy Community ๐Ÿ’œ Let’s get to know one another!

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tyler RichardsonTyler Richardson
    Keymaster

Greetings Everyone & Welcome to the NCH Family ๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿ’›

We are thrilled to have you join our compassionate community of advocates!

You guys are always an inspiration to me, & I hope to continue to serve you all to the best of my ability as your Membership Coordinator

Feel free to contact me if you have questions, or you may join myย office hours on the 4th Tuesday of each month @ 2pm EST.

Talk to Tyler Tuesdays!.png

We have made many rich enhancements to add value to the quality of our overall Membership experience! We hope you too will see the value of NCH Membership, & enjoy the attributes of aligning with like minded advocates.

Let’s put unity back in our community!

Let’s fight for what’s right!

Let’s continue to advocate for others as we uplift & support one another!

The more we mobilize as a collective, the more we can be effective!

We encourage you to utilize all the tools & resources at your disposal to equip yourselves as we navigate challenges and work towards building sustainable housing solutions.

We appreciate your support & value you as an esteemed Member of the National Coalition for the Homeless.

Thank you for joining our fight to make housing a human right! โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’™

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Tyler RichardsonTyler Richardson.
      • This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Tyler RichardsonTyler Richardson.
      Participant

Loh thinks we need to Add “Avatar” / “Profile Picture” to show on the Top-Right Corner.ย  Otherwise, Loh cannot even tell easily IF Loh has been Logging IN Successfully!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.